A consumer’s purchasing power driving the auto industry By Jatin Ahuja, Founder, Big Boy Toyz
March 18, 2020
Keeping aligned with the current auto scenario the automobile industry is facing a paradigm shift in terms of consumer preference. Manufacturers and dealers alike are keeping themselves updated about the economic situation of the country in order to map the purchasing power of consumers and understanding their preferences as a whole. Further, over the last 10 years, the auto market has changed manifold. The utility luxury vehicles have been picking up sales in terms of the trend of sales witnessed by the automobile industry. Some of the vehicles that have been in demand are mentioned below:
· S Class Mercedes: The Mercedes-Benz S-Class, formerly known as Sonderklasse is a series of full-size luxury sedans and limousines.
· Mercedes GLS: The 87.76 Lakhs Mercedes-Benz GLS has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The GLS has a mileage of 8.9 to 11.0 kmpl. It’s a 7 seater SUV and has a length of 5130mm, width of 2141mm.
· 7 Series BMW: BMW 7 Series price starts at ₹ 1.35 Crores and goes upto ₹ 2.44 Crores. 7 Series is available in 4 variants. All the variants are Automatic.
· BMW X5: X5 is offered in 3 colours: Black Sapphire Metallic, Mineral White Metallic and Phytonic Blue Metallic. 5 is competing against Porsche Macan, Mercedes-Benz GLE, BMW X7, Audi Q7, BMW X3 and Land Rover Range Rover Velar. Priced at Rs 84.39 Lakhs.
· Volvo XC90: Volvo XC90 price starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakhs and goes upto ₹ 1.42 Crores. XC90 is offered in 6 colours.XC90 is competing against Mercedes-Benz GLS, BMW X7, Audi Q7, BMW X5, Volvo XC60 and Land Rover Range Rover Velar.
· Porsche Cayenne: Porsche has launched the 2018 Cayenne in India at Rs 1.92 crore. The new Cayenne is even lighter than its predecessor by 65kg by an extensive use of aluminum in its construction.
BBT is the luxury marketplace for pre owned luxury, exotic and imported cars for sale in India. With a collection of over 100 rare exotic supercars; searching for your dream luxury car has never been easier. Have a luxury car in-mind or simply browsing through our vast inventory of used exotic cars online. Your much awaited pre owned exotic car is simply a click away.
Irrespective of which luxury car brand you choose, every pre owned exotic car in our inventory goes through our highest level of scrutiny, assuring you the utmost in quality standards. So what are you waiting for, join the exclusive group of exotic car owners in Delhi and all over India, by driving away with one of your own.
Big Boys Toys
18th March 2020
Cross Hairs Communication
Need good help?
Press Release Distribution & Writing Services